August 2, 2017

What's That Smell? Arsty Fartsy!

I've been thinking to myself for the past few days, "Should I start a new blog (about the artsy crap) and just link to it? That way people that aren't interested can just overlook it?" And then I realized two things:

1). I've what's pretty much talked about whatever the hell I've wanted to talk about and encouraged to do others to do the same. I mean, what kind of example am I setting if I'm too scared to be totally and completely myself in all aspects of my life?

And 2). Whether you read what I write has always been up to you, my dear, lovely readers.

So, as I've mentioned on Facebook -- I'll be posting some art shiznit.

My Facebook page has been a really great platform to interact and get to know that a lot of you are actually very talented artists (way better than me!), and so I hope this will inspire everyone's creativity, positivity, and thirst for more knowledge.

Art helped me when I was at my lowest point and it's still helping me battle chronic pain and depression. So, I'm really looking forward to the geeky art adventures ahead! <^.^>

Bright Blessings,
Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment