March 16, 2011

The Cocktail Hour Podcast. Episode 12 - Rebecca S. Buck and Winter Pennington

I've been meaning to post this podcast interview to the blog for a while. Lack of sleep and writing like a madwoman apparently make me a bit forgetful. Some of you may have seen this already on Facebook, but for those that have not...here it is. Andy and Rev, as always, are quite the hoots and I really enjoyed being on their show.

Enjoy!

http://www.cocktailhour.c-spot.net/archives/53

Be sure to check out their other podcasts too...you won't regret it.

Blessings,

Winter

3 comments:

  1. We loved having you on the show, Winter. Oh, and appreciate the link as well. You are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks, Andy! I quite enjoyed it myself. You two are a super awesome team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the new look!

    ReplyDelete